Stephanie has always been interested in complementary health care and decided to take a course in Aromatherapy when she was in her early twenties and was hooked; from there Stephanie has always had the dream of becoming a Holistic Therapist.
And now has been a therapist for over 8 years and is a member of the F.H.T. (Federation of Holistic Therapists). Stephanie is a valued member of a complementary therapy service at a local Hospice which provides patients with aromatherapy so has experience in massaging a wide variety of clientele.
Our lifestyles, together with how we feel in our minds has an impact on how we feel in our bodies – tension, anxiety and stress that we can hold in particular parts of our body. So Stephanie’s aim is to help improve and maintain your health and wellbeing.
Stephanie enjoys using and works with the highest quality, essential oils, carrier oils and base products. Using these oils encourages healing, promotes relaxation, can help fight infection, combat stress, and relief from aches and pains also some skin problems. She can create a unique tailor-made essential oil blend for each individual’s requirements which can include bath oils, blends, hand and foot products, for you to use between appointments to compliment the holistic treatments given.
Stephanie is not a General Practitioner and not qualified to diagnose medical conditions. If you have certain medical conditions, consent may be needed from your GP before you have a treatment. The therapies offered are not a replacement for conventional treatment from your GP.
Qualifications and On-going Education
- Stephanie studied at Braintree College and Colchester College.
- Aromatherapy Introduction – Certification Pass
- Anatomy and Physiology – VTCT Diploma Level 3
- Swedish massage – VTCT Level 3
- Aromatherapy – IIHHT Level 3 Diploma
- Health and Safety, Security and Employment Standards – VTCT Level 3 Diploma
- Thermo-auricular therapy (Ear Candling) – Certification Pass
- Basic Life Support Training – Completed 2015
- Foundation Diploma in Personal Nutrition – Completed 2015
- Baby Massage Workshop
- Hot Stone Massage Introduction
- Indian Head Massage Introduction 2017